Professional Drug Charge Bail Services
When you or someone you love has been arrested with a drug charge, it can be very frightening. Not only can jail prevent someone from going about their daily life, but drug charges are serious offenses that may result in jail or prison time. If you, a family member, or a friend need help with drug charge bail in Mt. Clemens and Troy, MI, the licensed bail bond agents at You Call Bail Bond Agency can help you. We have over 20 years of experience, so we can provide professional bail bond services, as well as free bail advice and guidance throughout the bail process. To get in touch with one of our bail bondsmen for help, dial 844-YOU-WALK now!
In the state of Michigan, drugs are classified as schedules, which are determined by how dangerous a drug is. The schedules are used by the courts in order to decide what penalties a drug charge will have. These are the drug schedules that are set by the state of Michigan.
- Schedule I: Drugs that fall under this category are heroin, LSD, marijuana, and opiates.
- Schedule II: These types of drugs include cocaine, hydrocodone, morphine, and oxycontin.
- Schedule III: Drugs under schedule III are anabolic steroids, barbiturates, and hydrocodone with acetaminophen or aspirin.
- Schedule IV: These drugs are Ambien, Klonopin, Xanax, and Valium.
- Schedule V: These types of drugs will have compounds of narcotics in them, like cough syrups and cold medicine.
In regards to charges based on the schedule, factors like the amount of drug, with someone was holding, selling, or manufacturing will determine the penalty. Contact us whenever you need drug charge bail in Mt. Clemens and Troy, MI.
Call Us for Drug Charge Bail Service
Whether you, a family member or friend has a misdemeanor or felony drug charge, we are able to help by providing drug charge bail in Mt. Clemens and Troy, MI. We do what it takes to secure the release of an individual quickly, so they can prepare for their case and get back to their day to day lives. To make this more affordable for our clients, we offer payment plans so our service fee doesn’t put anyone at financial risk. To work with our bail bond company, call us at 844-YOU-WALK!